Report Council Issues

Did you know that you can report issues directly to the council using their own website? You may have noticed something that needs attention – take a moment and report the problem.

You can reports issues with litter, weeds, flooding, shrub beds, litter bins, spillages, animal mess, light polution, smoke problems. road traffic signs, pavement defects, fly posting and much more.

To report issues to the council click here.

London Borough of Havering, Main Road, Romford RM1 3BB
 Call 01708 434343

Remember ‘Never Drink & Drive’, enjoy your drink responsibly then use a MiniCab to get home.